Saturday, October 16, 2010

Reading Reflection BWP Ch.7

Another great tech tool...Flickr! Yes, I've heard of it, but I never understood the full extent of how it could be used in the classroom. After taking a good look at all the various ways that other educators have used this tool, I can see the tremendous potential when studying history, social studies, geography, and ALL of the other sciences. As a result of this reading I've been able to add several new bookmarks to my Delicious account, and these will come in handy when I work with students in the classroom. As unique as Flickr is on it's own, the magnitude of this application isn't fully realized until educators and students build upon it with their individual applications. This is how education should work...the idea is created, shared, modified and share again, tweaked and re-introduced, evaluated and molded into another application....innovation at it's VERY BEST. You gotta love living in this age of exciting experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment